Transitioning to a Whole Food Diet
Transitioning to a Whole Food Diet
Are you ready to ditch the fad diets and start a healthy eating lifestyle?
Hi, I’m Jessica Lee Reader, a Master Nutrition Therapist, Integrative Health Coach, and Registered Yoga Teacher.
I’m excited to introduce you to my new course ‘Simple Ways to Transition to a Whole Food Diet‘ on Udemy.
This is an interactive course filled with videos, resources, tools, and tips for eating healthy.
Check Out the Intro Video and Sign Up Today!
“Amazing course! Jessica does a great job breaking down what is required for a fresh start and a wholesome diet. It’s an easy-to-follow course with a ton of important information. Thanks so much for making this information available!” – Laura R.
“This course is very informative and contains facts that will be of interest to individuals who are just beginning to think critically about their diet and food choices as well as those who have more familiarity with the topic but appreciate tips and tools to help them maintain a healthy diet. The content is holistic and focuses both on nutrition facts and mindset. The instructor is knowledgeable and likable and I expect to continue using the resources in the future.” – Sarah W.
“What a great lesson for learning about nourishment. This course comes highly recommended!” – Jubilee B.
“A good understanding of nutritious and healthy foods.” – Carol Ann S.
“Great information. This will help me change my eating, life attitude, and positivism.” – Michael P.
“Very interesting and informative. I found the course offered an amazing amount of great information and guidelines on how to transition to a better and healthier way of eating. Also, the tools and available apps will make it so much easier to make the right choices. This course was just the incentive that I needed to start a new dietary lifestyle. Highly Recommended!” – Paul
Education, Resources, and Tips for Eating a Whole Food Diet
Nutrition information can be confusing. This course puts the pieces together so you feel confident in eating healthy food.
- Are you searching for simple ways to switch from eating processed foods to a well-rounded diet but are not sure where to look?
- Are you ready to learn from a professional Master Nutrition Therapist to receive professional and reputable nutrition information?
If you answered yes, then this course is the right fit for you.
Ditch the short-term fad diets and learn how to eat for long-term health
A nutrient-dense diet rich in whole foods provides your body with a variety of vitamins and minerals to support optimal well-being.
There are many health benefits to consuming whole foods, including:
- Natural weight loss
- Improved mood
- Better digestion
In this 1-hour course, I will walk you through the foundations of nutrition and share resources and tips for eating a whole-food diet, meal planning, and long-term success.
This course will help you to:
- Understand how eating whole foods can enhance your health
- Identify the health benefits of each macronutrient (protein, fats, carbs, water)
- Understand what to eat to support to enhance your energy, mental clarity, and metabolism
- Read food labels to identify hidden processed food ingredients
- Look at your current nutrient intake and identify healthier alternative options
- Learn how to create a whole food diet meal plan and start a recipe collection
- Create SMART goals to help you stay motivated and accountable
Gain access to these resources in the course content:
- 7-day whole-food diet meal plan with healthy recipes
- 7-day grocery shopping list
- Healthy and flavorful whole food recipes
- A meal plan and grocery list template
- A list of professional nutrition references
Start Your New Healthy Eating Lifestyle Today!
Please say hi in the comment section below.
Please comment below and let me know what you’re most excited to learn about as you transition to a whole food diet.
Stay tuned in for my next post will be coming soon! In the meantime, sign up below to receive a free whole food menu plan, healthy eating tips, and more!
“Very informative and Jessica does an amazing job explaining the concepts behind healthy eating and transitioning to a whole food diet. I’m so glad for this course, it gives me the knowledge and tips I was wanting to improve my diet and overall health!” – Brandon R.