ALCAT Platinum Plus Test
ALCAT Test results include:
- Testing for 250 Foods, 50 Functional Foods & Medicinal Herbs, 20 Molds, 30 Food Additives/Colorings/Preservatives, 20 Antibiotics/Anti-inflammatory Agents
- Color-coded test report
- Foods to eat and foods to avoid list
- Understanding your Alcat Test Results Book
- A 15-minute consultation with Master Nutrition Therapist to review the results
ALCAT Testing is Easy
Order Your Test Kit
Order your ALCAT Platinum Plus Test today. You will receive an email from Jessica within 24 business hours. She will confirm your shipping address and date of birth to create an account and send you the test kit.
View a Sample Report
Schedule Blood Draw
Your test kit will arrive in 3-5 business days. Jessica will email you a list of local lab options. Once you receive your test kit you can schedule an appointment for the draw (generally between $35-$75). The lab center will ship your kit for you.
The ALCAT Platinum Plus Test
What works for someone else may not work for you. You can eat an extremely healthy diet and still have inflammation in your body. Cut out the guesswork as to which foods are creating friction in your body through a discounted ALCAT test.
70-80% of the US population has food sensitivities. Food sensitivities lead to symptoms such as GI issues, weight gain, headaches, joint pain, and skin conditions. Food sensitivities are difficult to identify because symptoms can be delayed up to 72 hours.
The Alcat Test is the “gold standard” for the identification of food sensitivities.
Discover which foods work best for your body with the ALCAT Platinum Plus Test. We offer the most up-to-date and discounted ALCAT test panels Nationwide. The Alcat test results are clear and easy to follow. You can create an individualized nutrition plan based on your results. The ALCAT test is a simple blood draw. View a sample report here.
Take charge of your health with an ALCAT Test
- Personalized Test Results
- Easy to understand color-coded test report
- A comprehensive guide to understanding your results
- A list of acceptable, mild, moderate, and severe reactions
Symptoms of a food sensitivity can include:
- Difficulty losing weight
- Loose stools
- Chronic fatigue
- Aching joints
- Skin disorders
The ALCAT test is Vitalized Body’s preferred and best food sensitivity test. I’ve seen the most beneficial results when working with the ALCAT test in addition to positive dietary changes. You can contact me with any questions or set up a time to speak with me about the ALCAT test. I am here to help you feel your best!
“How does the Alcat test work?”
The Alcat Test measures your reactions to foods, herbs, additives, colorings, molds, antibiotics, and anti-inflammatory agents. Upon purchase, you receive a test kit and a list of nearby labs that perform your draw. The ALCAT test goes through a multi-step quality assurance process. You can read more about the process here.
- ALCAT tests can be ordered and shipped to all locations in the United States and Canada.
- To create your ALCAT account and ship you the test kit, Jessica will ask for your email, address, phone number, and date of birth.
- There is a lab draw fee associated with the blood draw. It ranges from $35 – $75.
- There is a $50 cancellation fee for all tests shipped and canceled prior to processing within 30 days.
- The test is non-refundable after it is shipped past the 30-day mark. You have 3 months to take the test after it is sent to you.
- Please contact Jessica if your kit has expired and she will send you a new one free of cost.