ALCAT 250 Food Panel
Includes testing for:
- 250 Food Sensitivities
The ALCAT 250 Food Panel
What works for someone else may not work for you. You can eat an extremely healthy diet and still have inflammation in your body. Cut out the guesswork as to which foods are creating friction in your body through a discounted ALCAT test.
70-80% of the US population has food sensitivities. Food sensitivities lead to symptoms such as: GI issues, weight gain, headaches, joint pain, and skin conditions. Food sensitivities are difficult to identify because symptoms can be delayed up to 72 hours.
The Alcat test is the “gold standard” in laboratory methods for identification of sensitivities to food and chemicals. Symptoms of a food sensitivity may include difficulty losing weight, digestive disorders, migraines, obesity, chronic fatigue, aching joints, and skin disorder.
Discover which foods work best for your body with the ALCAT 250 Food Panel. We offer the most up-to-date and discounted ALCAT test panels Nationwide. The Alcat test results are clear and easy to follow. You can create an individualized nutrition plan based on your results. The ALCAT test is a simple blood draw. The Alcat Test is the “gold standard” for identification of food sensitivities.
“How does the Alcat test work?”
The Alcat test measures your reactions to foods, herbs, additive, colorings, molds, antibiotics, and anti-inflammatory agents. Upon purchase you receive a test kit and a list nearby labs who perform your draw. The ALCAT test goes through a multi-step quality assurance process. You can read more about the process here.
The process is easy
- Order your ALCAT 250 Food Panel today and receive FREE shipping.
- You’ll receive your test kit in 3-5 business days, along with a list of nearby labs or mobile phlebotomists for your blood draw.
- Your results will be emailed to you within 10 business days.
- You will receive a hardcopy of your results and educational material in the mail.
ALCAT Test results include
- Color-coded test report
- Foods to eat and foods to avoid list
- “Understanding your Alcat Test Results” book
- A 15-minute nutrition consultation with Jessica to review the results.
- ALCAT testing is available in all states across the nation, except New York.
- There is a lab draw fee associated with the blood draw. It ranges from $30 – $50.
- There is a $50 cancellation fee for all tests shipped and canceled prior to processing within 30-days.
- The test is non-refundable after it is shipped past the 30-day mark. You have 3 months to take the test after it is sent to you.
- Please let Jessica know if your kit has expired and she will send you a new one free of cost.