Comprehensive Wellness Panel + Vitamin D, 25 Hydroxy
Does your insurance only cover a lipid panel? It is important to have a Comprehensive Wellness Panel + Vitamin D drawn annually. With this test you are able to receive over 50 individual laboratory tests. This test will provide a thorough Biochemical assessment of your health. Vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium, modulates cell growth, enhances immunity, and reduces inflammation. There are associations between low Vitamin D levels and certain cancers and conditions.
- Services are available nationwide with the exception of: MD, NJ, NY and RI.
- You will receive a req for Quest Diagnostics and may visit the location closest to you.
- Our reference lab may need additional time due to weather, holidays, etc.
- The test results are emailed to us and then we forward them to you.
- Jessica can help you to review your findings and provide nutritional guidance if desired.
- Jessica can provide you with an invoice that you can try to use for insurance reimbursement.
- We provide a wide variety of additional testing please contact Jessica.
Comprehensive Wellness Panel Includes:
- Lipid panel
- Complete Blood Count
- Fluids and Electrolytes
- Liver and Kidney Panel
- Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy
- Fasting Required: Yes – 10 to 12 hours
- Specimen: Blood
- Results: 3-5 Business Days
- Includes the Lab Draw Fee