We Respect Your Privacy
Who we are
What Personal Data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect and process the following Personal Data about you:
- When you fill in forms, send us an email, or communicate with us in any other way, on vitalizedbody.com, we may collect data such as your name, email, company and website URL.
How we use your personal information
By default, we only process the minimal amount of Personal Data necessary to operate our business properly. We do not collect any sensitive Personal Data such as data regarding racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership.
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with the information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you. We may send you emails in which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so:
- To compile aggregated statistics about our site usage and to better understand the preferences of our visitors;
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Sharing your information
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address and information confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties. Except for the following:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Service or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or any of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We sometimes use other companies to perform certain business-related functions, such as information storage, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
We will store all the personal information you provide on servers, protected with passwords and firewalls. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
However, no Internet or email transmission is ever 100% secure or error free. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Internet or by email. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Where we store your data
We use MailChimp for WooCommerce. When shopping, we keep a record of your email and the cart contents on our server. This record is kept to repopulate the contents of your cart if you switch devices or needed to come back another day. By submitting your Personal Data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and up to date. You may contact us directly at any time about accessing, correcting, updating, or deleting your personal information, or altering your data or marketing preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.