Vitalize Your Body with the Detoxify Vitality Salad.
The Detox Vitality Salad is a breeze to prepare and you can make it in bulk for leftovers during the week.
I am a huge fan of cilantro and parsley pesto. Did you know that parsley contains an oil called myristicin, which has been shown to inhibit tumor formation in the lungs? You can read about more benefits of parsley here.
This recipe calls for a food processor, which is one of my top 5 staple kitchen items to use regularly. You can use a blender if a food processor is on your current wish list. Okay, enough chit-chat The Vitality Detox Salad awaits you!
Are you ready? Let’s get chopping!!
Try it out and leave a comment telling me how you liked it. Enjoy!
Detox Vitality Salad
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1/2 cup white onion
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp coconut amino acids
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper seasonings
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasonings
Pesto Vitality Dressing, Extra greens = extra lean! This pesto is low fat and high flavor.
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp coconut amines
- 1/2 tsp local honey
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Combine all salad ingredients.
- Gradually add all dressing ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the dressing onto the Vitality Salad, use for marinades, or dipping sauces. Enjoy!