This is a flavorful plant-based dairy-free pesto recipe.
Almonds are a flavorful plant-based protein. Nutritional yeast is a vegan alternative to parmesan cheese that is high in energizing B vitamins. 70% vitamin A and 47% vitamin C ensures you are well on the way to supporting your immune system with antioxidants.
This dairy-free pesto recipe is easily one of my favorite recipes to make and is perfect as a condiment, marinade, dressing, or dip.
Try it out and leave a comment telling me how you liked it. Enjoy
- 2 cups cilantro
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 cup basil
- 1/2 cup oregano
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink sea salt
- Add cilantro, basil, parsley, and oregano into the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add in additional ingredients and blend again until all ingredients are to your preferred consistency. Enjoy!