Love with all of your heart! Love your body, life, family, friends, and Mother Nature.
Follow a passion that you love. I started college level writing courses this month. In my youth I wrote children’s books and short stories, as a teenager I wrote a handful of poems a day, and as an adult I crave to write books and to blog. My true first passion is writing. I am aware that my confidence as a writer needs a boost and my skills need refining. My heart says it is time to learn more and become inspired. I invite you to visit something you have always loved and deepen your knowledge on it. The best time to start is now. Find something you love and nurture it. Writing can be a great way to find what is calling to your soul and honor it. I invite you to start a transformation journal. The steps are listed below. Let your mind be the guide and your hands be the tool of transformation.
- Purchase a journal that stands out to your from all the other ones. A book store or online are great places to visit for ideas.
- On the first page write down your goals and dreams for the next month, 6 months and 1 year.
- Write down some positive affirmations or quotes on success and determination on the second page.
- You may want to write a little bit about your background, goals, challenges and lifestyles and the reason you want to make positive changes on the following pages.
- You can also purchase the 5-minute Journal from a book store or Amazon if you would like a template that is already set up. http://www.fiveminutejournal.com
In the morning reflect on:
- 3 things that you are grateful for.
- 3 things that would make today great.
- Your daily affirmation a positive quote, or mantra of the day.
In the evening reflect on:
- 3 amazing things that happened in the day.
- How could you have made today better?