Happy New Year! I hope this finds you happy and healthy. Want a health jump start for 2016? Then try the Winter Cleanse I created. The delicious new recipes and seasonal foods makes detoxification creative and fun rather than restricting and dreadful.
Winter is the perfect time of year to support your stress levels and regain your energy. This program focuses on nurturing your kidneys and adrenal glands, increasing circulation, enhancing elimination and boosting your immunity.
Winter Cleanse Package ($80):
- An hour nutrition session in person, or via phone or video.
- A list of foods and spices allowed and to avoid.
- A grocery-shopping list and menu planning template.
- A seasonal menu plan with meal ideas and recipes.
- Tips, tools and educational reading materials.
- Guided support and follow up communication.
Call 720-979-8844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
New Nutrition Therapy Schedule
Phone or Video Sessions
Call 720-979-8844 or email email@example.com for an appointment.
Tuesdays from 2 pm – 6 pm
Fridays from 9 am – 6 pm
In Person Sessions
Call 303-797-6656 or email AncientArtHealth@comcast.net for an appointment.
Tuesdays from 9 am – 12:30 pm
Thursdays from 9 am – 12:30 pm and 2 pm – 6 pm
Ancient Art Health Center
2516 W. Main Street
Littleton, CO 80120
Please let me know if you have any questions about my schedule or services. Have a Healthy and Happy New Year!
Vitalize Your Day,
Jessica Lee Paulos, Integrative Nutritionist & Yoga Instructor
“Living With Presence” Workshop
(There are only a few spaces open)
Jessica Paulos (Nutritionist and Yoga Instructor) and Macy Migchelbrink (Eating Psychology Coach and Yoga Instructor) have combined their passions to bring you this integrative yoga and nutrition workshop.
The workshop, “Living With Presence” is the secret formula to accept where you are at right now and enjoy life again. Learn to live in the present moment, release stress, and break patterns.
How is this workshop going to benefit you?
1. Experience meditation techniques to wash away patterns.
2. Discover obstacles and learn solutions to face them.
3. Learn how to enjoy cooking and eating for health.
4. Flow with moving meditation and yoga for mindfulness.
When: Saturday January 9th or 23rd
Time: 11:30 – 1:30pm
Where: Maha Soul – 5574 S Prince St, # 1 Littleton, Colorado 80120
Investment: $55, includes Yoga Class, Meditation & Presentation
– Limited to 12 participants.
– Bring a yoga mat, water, and wear comfortable clothes.
– This workshop will accommodate all levels of practice.
– 24-hour cancellation policy is in place.