Comprehensive Wellness Panel + Vitamin D, 25 Hydroxy
Fasting Required: Yes – 10 to 12 hours
Results: 3-5 Business Days
Price: $160.00, Includes the Lab Draw Fee
Does your insurance only cover a lipid panel? It is important to have a CWP with Vitamin D test done annually. With this test you are able to receive over 50 individual laboratory tests. This test will provide a thorough Biochemical assessment of your health, and it includes the basic cardiovascular tests, and diabetes testing.
- Lipid panel (cholesterol, HDL, LDL, the risk ratio, triglycerides)
- Complete Blood Count (CBC’s)
- Fluids and Electrolytes
- Liver Panel
- Kidney Panel
- Glucose (Diabetes)
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy:
This highly automated test measures both D2 and D3 together and reports a total 25-hydroxyl.
Needed for strong bones and teeth, Vitamin D helps your body absorb the amount of calcium it needs. It also has other roles in the body, including modulation of cell growth, immune function, and reduction of inflammation. There are associations between low Vitamin D levels and certain cancers, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile diabetes, Parkinson’s, and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Services are available nationwide with the exception of: MD, NJ, NY and RI.
- The lab you will be sent to will be a Quest Diagnostics location closest to you.
- Our reference lab may need additional time due to weather, holidays, etc.
- The test results are emailed to us and then we forward them to you.
- It is optional to work with Jessica and receive nutritional services.